We are super excited to announce that Unleash the Power Within 2023 will be coming to UK.
Venue: NEC Birmingham
Address: NEC, Birmingham, B40 1NT, UK
Event Dates: 20th July 2023 (Thursday) to 23rd July 2023 (Sunday)
DURING THE EVENT
What is the seating arrangement?
Seating is unreserved in each seating section & it is on a first come first serve basis.
There are 6 types of Seating Categories: Solitaire, Diamond, Ruby, VIP, Gold & Silver.
What to wear/ bring?
Please dress in casual, comfortable clothing throughout the event.
On Tony’s request, the room will fluctuate from cool to cold.
We advise you to bring a sweater or a jacket.
For Thursday’s Firewalk, we suggest that you wear shoes that easily slip off, and trousers that can be rolled up.
Which languages is a translation available in?
For UPW 2023 translation will be available in:
An additional fee applies to this service, more languages will be included upon confirmation.
Costs will be advised at a later date. To enquire about translation services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS & PAYMENTS
What types of payments do you accept?
We accept the following card payments: Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discover.
My card payment wasn’t accepted. What should I do?
We have found this is usually down to the billing address not matching the card you are paying with. Could it be a different one? If not please email us at email@example.com and we will arrange to take payment over the phone.
My Visa was declined. Can I get a refund?
If you are denied a Visa application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within one week from the rejection and we will be able to offer a full refund.
The event was postponed. What happens to my ticket?
In the unlikely event that we are forced to put the event on hold, and if we have to postpone the event to another date in the year, we will automatically transfer all tickets to the new event dates. If the new dates don’t work for you, please contact email@example.com to learn more about your options.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
What additional safety measures are you putting in place in light of Covid-19?
We want you to have a great time at UPW UK 2023 and that means keeping you safe and happy!
The health and safety of our attendees is our NUMBER ONE priority. And while we’re confident that we can safely run UPW UK 2023, we’ll be constantly monitoring the situation and adapting to all state required protocols.
I don’t feel comfortable attending in person. Will there be a digital option for UPW UK 2023?
We know there are so many things going on in the world right now. Unfortunately for July’s event, it will only be held live.
Are you offering COVID testing onsite?
Unfortunately, we will not provide tests at UPW UK 2023. For now, there will also not be a need to test yourself.
What happens if I feel unwell onsite?
Please contact our Customer Success team or Organizers at registration immediately. We will have a wellness room available onsite and can provide local healthcare provider information. If you feel unwell before coming to the event, please don’t come to the event and reach out to us ASAP.
Is there a security screening at the event?
All persons, bags, clothing, parcels, and other items will go through daily security screening upon arrival and within the event.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel, or another item to be brought into the event and to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate.
- All attendees will be required to show a valid government-issued photo identification (ID) card as proof of identities such as driver's licence, passport or national ID card. Any discrepancy between the registered participant and the information on your government-issued photo ID may result in denied entry.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our attendees, all person entering must be appropriately credentialed. Credentials and other entitlements are non-transferable and void if altered.
Is there any prohibited items at the event?
- Bags larger than A4 size – 21cm (W) x 21cm (H) x 29cm (D)
- Backpacks of all sizes
- Glass containers, bottles, or cans of all sizes. Please note, each attendee will be permitted to bring 1 x 600ml reusable plastic bottle of water. This must be empty through screening
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons including toy weapons or projectiles, sticks or poles, electric stun guns, mace/pepper spray, chains, spiked wrist/neckbands or studded belts
- Cameras, iPads or tablets and audio/video recorders of any type are not permitted inside the event hall
- Camera tripods and Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
- Suitcases, coolers, and eskies
- Banners, posters flags or signs larger than an A4 sheet of paper
- Hot drinks and food (only cold items permitted)
- Commercial food (fast food or food items purchased from a full-service restaurant) excluding items purchased by approved vendors and/or venue catering outlets
- Commercially packaged food and chewing gum
- Pets or other animals except for approved service animals, which must remain on a leash and with the owner at all times
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote controlled toys or any conveyances with wheels other than a mobility device for a disabled individual
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, Glow sticks and LED Signage, laser pointers, permanent marker/felt type pens, scissors, aerosol canisters, balloons and other inflatables
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), lighters, matches, personal vaporises, electronic nicotine systems, or any other vaporisers
- Motorbike helmets or balaclavas, bicycles, skateboards or skates
- Horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or Vuvuzela type noise making devices
- Strollers, prams, baby capsules or umbrellas longer than 30cm when in the closed position
- Folding chairs or other seats
- Any other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive
Any prohibited activities at the event?
The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorised events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes or the recording of any portion of the stage program.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede or negatively impact the operation of the event or the enjoyment of the event by participants.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the event and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny entry or to require a person already admitted to leave the event, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstance so requires.
What time does the event open each day?
20 July 2023 (Thursday) - 10:00am - 12:00 midnight
21 July 2023 (Friday) - 10:00am - 11:00pm
22 July 2023 (Saturday) - 9:00am - 11:00pm
23 July 2023 (Sunday) - 9:00am - 7:00pm
What will happen on each day?
The event is live from 20th July 2023 (Thursday) – 23rd July 2023 (Sunday) during the following times:-
British Time Zone
Thursday, 20th July 2023 | 10:00 am – 12:00 am
Friday, 21st July 2023 | 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
Saturday, 22nd July 2023 | 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sunday, 23rd July 2023 | 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
*Please note event times are approximate and subject to change.
UPW will be a live, immersive, and interactive experience with Tony. To get the most out of your event experience, it is important that you block out all day for each event day to ensure you are focused and ready to experience your breakthrough!
Will I be able to enter and exit in when it’s convenient for me? I’ve got an appointment on one or more days.
Yes you can. However, we encourage you to clear your schedule as much as possible.
You’re here to grow and the event is meant to be absorbed in full. By missing out one or more segments, you might not receive the full value of Tony’s teachings.
Will the sessions be recorded?
No they won’t be recorded.
Are meals provided at UPW?
Working on yourself can make you hungry!
It’s important to keep up your stamina between all those sessions. If you’re a Diamond or Solitaire pass holder, you’re in luck. We offer one meal each day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You'll also enjoy complimentary barista service throughout the whole event.
Where else can I get some food?
If you’re not a Diamond or Solitaire pass holder, don’t worry. You don’t have to travel far to get food. There are cafes around the event area to fill your stomach.
How to get to the venue?
Via Train – the venue is located a 5 min walk from Birmingham International Railway Station
Via Plane – the venue is located at the Birmingham International airport & a train runs every 5 mins from the airport to the venue
For all other transport information, please visit here.
Which hotel should I stay in?
There are several hotels within walking distance to the venue. Click here to review available accommodation options.