- All persons, bags, clothing, parcels and other items will go through daily security screening upon arrival and within the event.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or another item to be brought into the event and to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate.
- All attendees will be required to show a valid government issued photo identification (ID) card as proof of identity such as drivers' licence, passport or national ID card. Any discrepancy between the registered participant and the information on your government issued photo ID may result in denied entry.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our attendees, all persons entering must be appropriately credentialed. Credentials and other entitlements are non-transferable and void if altered.
- Bags larger than A4 size – 21cm (W) x 21cm (H) x 29cm (D)
- Backpacks of all sizes
- Glass containers, bottles, or cans of all sizes. Please note, each attendee will be permitted to bring 1 x 600ml reusable plastic bottle of water. This must be empty through screening
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons including toy weapons or projectiles, sticks or poles, electric stun guns, mace / pepper spray, chains, spiked wrist/neckbands or studded belts
- Cameras, iPads or tablets and audio/video recorders of any type are not permitted inside the event hall
- Camera tripods and Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
- Suitcases, coolers and eskies
- Banners, posters flags or signs larger than an A4 sheet of paper
- Hot drinks and food (only cold items permitted)
- Pets or other animals except for approved service animals, which must remain on a leash and with the owner at all times
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote controlled toys or any conveyances with wheels other than a mobility device for a disabled individual
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, Glow sticks and LED Signage, laser pointers, permanent marker/felt type pens, scissors, aerosol canisters, balloons and other inflatables
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), lighters, matches, personal vaporises, electronic nicotine systems, or any other vaporisers
- Motorbike helmets or balaclavas, bicycles, skateboards or skates
- Horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or Vuvuzela type noise making devices
- Strollers, prams, baby capsules or umbrellas longer than 30cm when in the closed position
- Folding chairs or other seats
- Any other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorised events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes or the recording of any portion of the stage program.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede or negatively impact the operation of the event or the enjoyment of the event by participants.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the event and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny entry or to require a person already admitted to leave the event, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstance so requires.